Crew Served HOBW
Name: Heavy Incinerator
Primary Manufacture: Titan III Manufacturing Facilities
12d6 20/x3 Fire
Rate of Fire:
- Requires the Exotic Weapon Prof HOBW
- Requires Power Backpack – Provides unlimited ammo, but is incompatible with regular power packs.
- Focused Beam – The focused beam of this weapon ignores 10 points of a targets hardness
- Diffusion – This weapon suffers a -1 to damage for every range increment beyond the first instead of a -1 to accuracy
- Anchored – The Heavy Incinerator cannot be fired by medium or smaller sized characters without first mounting the weapon onto a specially designed tripod.
Purchase DC: 26
The Heavy Incinerator is a three man ‘Crew Served Weapon’. A single soldier carries part of the weapon and specifically handles firing the weapon, the second carries part of the barrel assembly while the third soldier carries the power backpack and the tripod to mount the weapon on. The weapon cannot be effectively fired without first being mounted on the tripod due to its weight and bulk. The weapon is frequently issued to Administration Marine battalions in an Anti-Armor and Anti-Mech role. The weapon takes a three man team two full rounds to set up, leaving it ready to fire by the third; and the other two soldiers act as defenders and/or spotters for the weapons operator.